I participated in my first bike race in March 2011. I got the bug, badly, and raced again the very next day and just about every opportunity since then. I competed as an elite athlete in road racing, cyclocross, track and the occasional xc mountain bike event.
After a gnarly concussion in 2018, I decided to quit racing for a while. Who knows when the bug bites again…
2015: Let’s take this show on the road! I raced in the US, Canada, Australia and Taiwan.
– 15th TaiwanKOM (one of the hardest and longest climbs in the world).
– Won the 2015 BARR (Best All Around Road Racer)
– GOLD, 2015 Washington State Criterium Racing Championships
– SILVER, 2015 Washington State Road Racing Championships
– 4th, 2015 Washington State Time Trial Championships
– 2nd, Franz Bakery Criterium
– 2nd, Reliant Recovery Water Criterium
– 2nd, Joe Matava Criterium
– 3rd, Capitol Stage Race GC
– 8th, Sea Otter Criterium
– 1st, Mason Lake Road Race
– 2nd, Tour de Dung 2
– 2nd Tour de Dung 1
– 2nd, Ice Breaker time trial
– 2nd, CrossVegas
– 1st, MFG Sammamish Lake, SSCX
2014: Raced over 40 races including 4 State Championships, 3 UCI events, 2 National Track Calendar races and 1 24-hour mountain bike race.
– Won the 2014 BARR (Best All Around Road Racer)
– GOLD, 2014 Washington State Road Racing Championships
– SILVER, 2014 Washington State Time Trial Championships
– SILVER, Team Pursuit at the 2014 Marymoor Grand Prix, a National Track Calendar event.
– 5th, points race at the 2014 Marymoor Grand Prix, a National Track Calendar event.
– 1st, Round the Clock 24-hour mountain bike race as part of a two-person team.
2017-18: Domestique & team captain. We had a very successful team as a year and I loved being able to serve as a lead-out, domestique and mentor.
– SILVER, Washington State Criterium Championships
– 5th, Sea Otter Criterium
2016: New team, great energy, lots of wins for everyone involved.
– BRONZE, Georgetown Criterium, WA State Championships
– 17th – White Spot Delta Road Race, a UCI 1.2 event (while riding as a domestique in support of Tina Pic
– 1st, Redmond Derby Days
– 2nd, Skagit Bay Circuit Race
– Fastest women’s time, 42-mile TT, bike leg of 2016 Ski to Sea
– 2nd, Gran Fondo World Series in New York
– 3rd, Sea Otter Criterium
– 2nd, Emerald Time Trial
– 1st, Sequim Road Race 2
– 2nd, Mason Lake
– 1st, Sequim Road Race 1
– SILVER, 2016 Washington State Cyclocross Championships, SSCX
– 12th, 2016 Single Speed Cyclocross World Championships – Read about it here!
– 2nd in the MFG 2016 Series Overall, SSCX
– 2nd, 2016 Woodland Park, MFG, SSCX
– 1st, 2016 North 40 CX, MFG, SSCX
– 1st, 2016 Magnuson Park, MFG, SSCX
– 2nd, Cross Crusade’s Alpenrose Day 2 2016, SSCX
– 1st, 2016 Katie Blincoe Prestige, MFG , SSCX
– 10th, CrossVegas 2016